Our world-class, state-of-the-art healthcare experience focuses on great outcomes for our ENT patients. We stay on the cutting edge of new treatments to give our patients the best options for treatment. We are the only office in DC with in-office CT scanning to provide you with a “one stop” location for diagnosis and treatment – perfect for people with ENT problems and a busy life!
We offer full ENT care for adults and children, with specialties in the diagnosis and treatment of sinus and allergy issues.We treat each patient as the most special and important visitor that we see. We want our patients to feel respected, appreciated, well-cared for, and always to come back to our practice when they need ENT care.
What is Otolaryngology?
Otolaryngology is actually an abbreviation for otorhinolaryngology which is taken from the Greek words for ear (oto), nose (rhino) and throat (larynx). The study of otolaryngology has expanded over the years and now is considered a regional specialty including structures of the head and neck. 1 Otolaryngologists are also known as ENT specialists as a shortened version of Ears Nose & Throat.
- Ears - The treatment of hearing disorders is unique to otolaryngologists. Among the issues treated are diseases and infections of the ear structures, Eustachian tube problems, congenital deformities and hearing loss from a variety of sources.
- Nose - Disorders of the nose contribute to breathing problems and result from structural issues within the nasal cavity, inflammation and infection of the sinuses due to allergies and exposure to irritants, and associated disorders of the ears, mouth, throat, head and neck.
- Throat - The diagnosis and treatment of disorders of areas in the throat include the tongue, throat tissues, larynx and esophagus. They include issues with vocalizing and swallowing.
- Head & Neck - Diseases and disorders affecting the face, head and neck that often are treated by otolaryngologists include infectious processes, traumas, deformities and tumors.
our ent services
The special areas of ENT expertise which we provide at Capitol Breathe Free Sinus & Allergy Centers focus on
- Allergy - diagnosis, treatment, and maintenance
- Laryngology - diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the throat
- Otology/neurotology – diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the ear, including nerve pathway disorders affecting hearing and balance
- Pediatric otolaryngology - treatment of ENT diseases and disorders in children
- Rhinology – diagnosis, treatment and management of disorders of the nose and sinuses
hear from patients' experience
We offer you and your family the best patient experience in Ear Nose & Throat care available in the DC Metro area.
Contact us and find out how easy it is to schedule your appointment.
what our ENT patients are saying...
Run don't walk to see Dr. Khanna. Hands down one of the best doctors ever!
- L.S.More Patient Success Stories
Dr. Khanna is an excellent doctor. He is highly skilled and professional.
- K in Alexandria, VAMore Patient Success Stories
Really liked him, great bed-side manner, very personal, caring, direct and informative. Takes time to explain everything and options. Would highly recommend him.
- PatientMore Patient Success Stories
Dr. Khanna has excellent bedside manners and he listens. He goes out of his way to assist his patients. He is honest with his patients if he has to make referral.
- PatientMore Patient Success Stories
Dr. Khanna is intelligent, respectful and genuine. He's always up-to-date on the latest medical breakthroughs. Me, my husband and daughter are all patients of Dr. Khanna, and always will be.
- B.A.More Patient Success Stories
I came in with an unending sore throat, and was in to see the Doctor and left with a diagnosis in record time. Dr. Khanna and his staff were professional and efficient. I will definitely come back if I have any other sinus issues and highly recommend.
- S.S.More Patient Success Stories